31 March 2015

Rough and Tough + Soft and Romantic

Hello dear friends!
Today I have a quick post to jump in at the last moment with my entry for March Prima's BAP challenge.
I created this grungy masculine page using papers from Optimist and Cartographer collections and a lot of different embellishments and some flowers.

************

Всем привет!
Сегодня я быстренько тут все покажу, чтобы успеть в последний момент поучаствовать в мартовском скетч-задании от Примы. 


I already for a while wanted to use this pipe frame from Blue Fern. I like the texture I created on it. I ended up with very plain background though I made an attempt to use more mists and some gesso on it but ended up being too much with all the paintwork on the pipe and bricks ;-)

************

Я уже давно хотела что-нибудь сделать с этой рамкой-трубой. Она получилась очень такая вся текстурная и классная, что в итоге я решила оставить фон без всяких "декораций". Хотя я попробовала побрызгать и гессо помазать, но получилось все совсем не то, что надо, потому что рамка! :-))) и еще кирпичный чипборд, который тоже покрашен всем подрят, так что текстуры там более чем достаточно.

























































Here is the sketch 
2015 March BAP Jennifer

I also enter TYPOGRAPHY exercise at Mixed Media Place


And I will share with you another layout I created recently. It is totally opposite of the first one - this one is soft and romantic.
I wanted to play with canvas background so I came up with this at the end :-)

*************

Моя вторая страничка полная противоположность первой. Она такая вся легкая и романтичная.
Я недавно купила листы канвы, вот и решила немного поэксперементировать с ней, а в итоге получилась вот такая страничка :-)




























































































Thank you for stopping by!
Keep well! ♥

**********

Спасибо, что заглянули!
Всего вам доброго! ♥



9 comments:

  1. Классная труба :)
    А вторая страничка прелесть,так уже хочется красоты и цвета вокруг

    ReplyDelete
  2. Странички - супер! Вторая особенно понравилась, наверное, потому что весны уже заждались мы))) И труба с лампочкой тоже очень классные!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Светочка, какие прекрасные работы!!!!!! Как всегда на высоте!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colors! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Света, красота какая! вторая мне очень понравилась, такая романтичная, легкая.... прямо захотелось надеть легкое платье и побродить по берегу моря......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pages...I love how grungy the boy page is...can't wait to learn your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pages! So many great details! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place Gym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, I love your work! Thank you for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both pages are amazing! I love the first one for the boy page it is...I love the layering and elements. So super. The second one is soft and beautiful....just so pretty! 2 stunning projects! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...